Home Videos Games Podcastle

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

I do have to say, I don’t usually call the police “cops,” I think it’s a little offensive. I usually try to call them by their title, “Officer,” “Detective,” “Lieutenant,” or whatever their official position is. I try to pay attention and remember it. I want to be respectful to the women and men who help protect us, and I know they’ve worked hard to reach their position.

This is why I felt really bad about not remembering to respect the Deputy, by not using her title, when I said, “I can’t reach my driver’s license unless you hold my beer.”

So. A politician walks onto the floor and calls for a vote on a proposal. The vote fails.

They come back the next day and call for a vote on the same proposal. That fails.

They come back the next day and call for a vote on the same proposal. That fails.

As they’re leaving the chamber, someone asks “Hey, you’re not just going to do this again tomorrow, are you?” To which they reply "Sorry, but I’m probably just going to do this again tomorrow actually.

too soon @Gwathdring

I guess Gwath can try the same joke again tomorrow.

Only if he makes substantial changes…

House special chow mein and some crispy won tons, please.

I’m risking repetition, and a double ban, but I like to live life on the edge. It’s a family show, so I’ve blurred it out too. Maybe a triple ban because it’s a bit on the toilet humour side of things?

Did you know diarrhea is genetic? Yep, it runs in the genes.

I have heard that on the Bad Jokes song of A Prarie Home Companion film. Along with:

What do you get when you mix holy water with castor oil?

A religious movement

What do judges call the open-and-shut starter case which is held before the main trial?

Hors d’oeuvre in the court.

Why does Theresa May keep getting builders turning up at her door?

Because they’ve heard she wants another extension.

This may or may not make sense in a few months’ time. Too many jokes.

As far as I can tell, it’s unique to this thread. We can also tell adult jokes here, to a certain degree of “adult,” and that was nowhere near that threshold (I told it to my 8 year old and he laughed his pants off! Err…so to speak…)

No ban. (OK, Banned for Horrible Pun)

Easter joke. I know it’s late but I’ve been on holiday.

What do you get if you pour water down a rabbit hole? Hot cross bunnies!

It’s a barren ground of mediocrity, folks.

:facepalm:

Why are they hot?

Because they’re in the southern hemisphere and it’s summer here. Like all traditional winter holidays we will give cards with pictures of snow when it’s 30 degrees outside.

Because it’s supposed to be…

What do you get if you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole.

I think they’d be more than cross if you poured boiling water on them… :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

What do you get if you take a bunch of rabbits to a sauna as a treat, but when they come out of the sauna they find that you’ve left without paying?

This joke brought to you by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Joke Form