Home Videos Games Podcastle

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Don’t you still have a brick joke from here, dating back to 2015 or something?

If you mean had I previously completely forgotten about it, then yes. If you mean has the brick failed to show up on the forums in various forms over the intervening years than no. If you mean did I successfully convey the presence of said various brick recurrences as being brick recurrences than apparently also yes.

I know you’ve been messing with my head for the last 3 (actually, more like 7) years. I’m keeping my eyes on you!

Edvard Munch walks into a bar, and the barman says “Why the long face?”

:facepalm:

My friend was asking me some questions about IBS since I’m dating a doctor, but as it’s not a subject I know much about I was mostly pulling it out of my ass.

Doctor doctor I’ve got a cricket ball stuck in my bottom
• How’s that?
Oh, don’t you start…

Doctor doctor I can’t help it, I just keep thinking I’m a moth
• you need a psychiatrist not a doctor
I know, but I was walking past and I saw your light was on…

I just got my Snoop Dogg umbrella.

Fo’ drizzle.

The three of you are banned.

I’m serious about the ban count. No joke here, it’s forbidden.

Good lord, honestly, when I read “ban count,” the first thing that leaped into my mind was Count Ban, a vampire who flits away everywhere banning people.

What drinks to the Dementors from Harry Potter hate?

Espresso Patronum.

:facepalm:

“One more person banned! Ah. Ah. Ah.” [Lightning flashes][Muppet bats flap in circles]

What major Hollywood event would you get by crossing a grouch with Cookie Monster? Oscar Noms.

I just got the sack from the Tickle Me Elmo factory, I misheard my boss when he told me to give Elmo two test tickles.

I’m telling my kids the jokes (well, most of them) from between my last 2 facepalms. I can almost guarantee my older one will slug me in the arm at some point.

That just proves he’s listening attentively.

I was going to tell a joke about time travel, but you folks didn’t like it.

On the contrary, I grew to like it some time ago!

A :facepalm: and a perma-ban.

(I think @skeletor’s settling in nicely here.)