Home Videos Games Podcastle

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Loved Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs

I had lots of fun with it. Seriously, a Legacy version wouldn’t be a bad idea! I’d totally bring that to game night.

As kids, we thought we were being cheeky by putting same-colored pegs in the front seat. Now, I believe the color of the pegs were very intentionally excised out of the rules. Also, the jobs have been updated. “Tech Support,” for instance, it’s the job that allows only you to replace the spinner when it gets knocked off its base, and you get paid for it. It’s still a fun game! Even if not a “good” game.

Now I have to see if I can find Ghost Castle and Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, I love those 3D components (right after I find a copy of Hero Quest).

Aaah, why are we talking about games? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We should be making jokes!

I used to be a big kleptomaniac. I when I went to court, I had to take the stand. I still have it!

What did one plate say to another?
Lunch is on me.

What do you call the security outside of a Samsung store?
Guardians of the Galaxy.

What do we call crying sister?
A crisis.

Why did the hipster fall into a lake?
He went ice skating before it was cool.

It’s easy to tell the sex of an ant. Toss it into a cup of water. If it sinks it’s a girl ant. If it floats it’s a boy ant.

How many times do you need to be banned, COM?

At least once more, sir.

Banned.

(I know you all know this, but I feel I need to reiterate it every once in a while:

I only use the word “banned” because a joke made me laugh against my will, usually because of a terrible pun or dad joke, I’m not banning anyone when you read me saying “you’re banned.” I’ve been “banned,” myself in this topic!

The alleged “people” (I can’t confirm that they are real, actual humans, because they sure don’t act like them) who really and truly get banned, like IP perma-banned and deleted, most likely you will never have even known they were here to begin with.

Sorry if I’m being a mother hen, sorry for taking this off-topic. I just wanted to reassure my silly friends here. I make a post like this every year or so.)

(PS: also sorry for being briefly serious in the joke thread)

Anyway, back to stuff.

A lot of you know I live in Florida, near the ocean.
I’ve always felt like the ocean kind of likes me, because every time I come to visit, it waves.

Ohh, lucky you. The ocean here just roars at me till I go away.

What do you call the wife of a Hippy?

Mississippi

BNAG!

That’s bang out of order.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I think its going to be a good Korea move.

Seoul, eh? Sounds like the plaice to be…

That fish pun made me feel really Orcaward, when I read it, I said to myself, “This scampi happening”. We should dolphinly scale back on the fish puns, you’ve been krilling it, and the plaice one was brill-iant but now the atmosphere is a bit tench.

Although if you do think of a good one, let minnow.

(There actually only three fish puns there Will, it’s almost like you aren’t trying!)

We are all banned by now, right? Especially with those last few.

I was going to make the thing about my firecracker making it’s own onomatopoeia because it was made in Krakow, but I won’t.

Also about how the other words for manatees sound violent (seacow, seacow! Dug-gong!) but that only makes sense out loud.

Well, maybe I’m trying to reinvent the whale with my jokes, did you think about that before being a pain in the bass?

That one’s older than my dad.