Home Videos Games Podcastle

Warhammer PBF

That sounds like quite the task. I’d be happy to sick with ‘get the job done’ as that’s something we’ve all agreed on, and we don’t quite have a unified group yet. I think.

How about 'Identify, and if necessary stop, what is troubling the Strigani"?

2 Likes

That is true, but at the same time I feel like as a group we’ve bonded with the Striganys; so I think it would make sense to include them. But I agree that mine was a bit too strong; so maybe @Griffster77 idea could work! I feel it defines what the “job” is; and that is probably a bit more interesting for the story?

2 Likes

Yes, I like this. I think that’s all of us agreed.

2 Likes

Re: our cools rolls.

Meinrad better be heady to hold our heads above the metaphorical water again.

On a (hopefully) unrelated note, I’m guessing no one is trained in medicine?

1 Like

No, none of you are. This isn’t too much of an issue as long as no one gets really badly hurt, as there is a degree of possible slow healing everyday. But you happen to suffer a critical wound, things could get messy.

There are of course those who practice such professions. Just try not to get caught out in the middle of nowhere in need of major healing and you’ll be fine…

2 Likes

:rofl:
“so you point the end, this bit over there, toward the ground, that where your feet Touch, and you push as hard as you can. That gives you dirt, and you put it aside, but not back in the hole or you have to start all over…”

1 Like

It’s about what I expected. But now I can’t wait to get him into a boat and return the favor.

Gert will share the information about the name of the marsh, btw.

2 Likes

I almost want to change our team objective to “make sure Thulgrim, Reuter and Steigler end up in a pile of manure à la Back to the future”

2 Likes

But remember now, it wouldn’t feel like Warhammer if at least three people weren’t really angry at you at all times.

2 Likes

At least you managed to save Vadoma, or everyone wouldn’t be that fond of you.

2 Likes

The foreboding is strong with this one.

I look forward to the stones having no effect, or removing them being the correct solution to the puzzle. Something hilariously anticlimactic.

Ohh… If the beast does turn up, I wonder if I can drop the chest of gold on its head… #lifegoals

1 Like

All sorted now, peace across the lands, adventure done. What could possibly go wrong now?

Fodder 256 is anxious. Gert is sleepy.

2 Likes

Uprooting a stone circle? Surely nothing bad will happen…

2 Likes

Finaly living my fantasy of being a construction worker.

1 Like

Is that an example of what could go wrong?

Oh god no, not another foreman on site! Why!

Soon scribbs will introduce mandatory brightly colored clothing and silly hats.

2 Likes

Silly hats are a central part of Warhammer lore. As you advance in your Career, fancy hats will be an increasingly important part of your trappings…

2 Likes

I did notice I get “hat” as one of the bargemaster trappings…

1 Like

The barge master also gets ‘Crew’ as a trapping too. Quite a few of the Careers get additional people as a trapping when they reach the higher tiers. When Else reaches Tier 3 (Inquisitior), she’ll get Subordinate Interrogators to assist her pursuit of heretics.

oh wow that’s cool, I wonder what awesome trapping I am going to get
-Selection of herbs
-Cloak with multiple pockets
-Robes
oh

2 Likes