Home Videos Games Podcastle

The congratulations to Quinns & Leigh thread

I couldn’t see another anywhere else, so…

All the best to the both of you! :grinning: :champagne:

Ace pic by the way.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJXen3ajl3q/

I’ve been extremely jealous of all the bird and reptile pictures I’ve seen from people on Twitter/Instagram. Looks like it was an amazing wedding.

Congratulations guys! Marriage is the most difficult co-operative game: but the most rewarding :smile:

Congratulations to both of you!

Massive congratulations from me to both of you guys! I was at my cousins wedding on Saturday and have since had to complain about the lack of reptiles!

Congratulations to you both, wishing you lots of happiness.

:heart_eyes::heartbeat::dragon::fire::koala::new_moon_with_face::unicorn::octopus:

Congratulations to both of you! Enjoy it :slight_smile:

Congrats to you both!

(Quick aside: did you guys see Paul’s wedding gift!? I’m so jealous I could… do something… really… jealousy-inducing!)

Congrats to the happy couple!

Congratulations! It seems like only yesterday Quinns was pretending to be a Descent mage, running around the woods, trading potions for pants… And look at him now! They grow up so fast.

Having been married, I still think you guys are bonkers.

And that is totally awesome. Stay bonkers.

Marriage is a brave thing to get involved in, but it can be incredibly rewarding when it goes well, so here’s hoping it goes really well for both of you.

Also, incredible wedding picture!. That is the sort of picture they use in wedding catalogues - how did Leigh get the dress to do that? She looks like a swan about to take flight!

Congratulations you two!

Our 18th anniversary is just a few months away. If you have any questions about surviving the first 17 years, just ask.

Congratulations! Don’t listen to the naysayers, married life is the best :smile:

Congrats… great work