Home Videos Games Podcastle

SHUX game library list?

RE: Sidereal Confluence

I have notes, and a nice insert that I got when I purchased the game used. I’d be happy to teach, and the extra copy might be worth it if more than one group of people want to play. (It might be better to break up into two groups of five and use the easier aliens, and make a bigger group when everyone gets the hang of how to play and wants to play again).

By the way, here is a link to my board game collection on BGG. Because I’m flying in, I don’t know how much room I’ll have for games, though.

Not so much of a SHUX question, but more of a BGG question. Does anyone know how to compare someone’s BGG collection to your “Want to Play” list?

It seems like it would be a useful feature, assuming people actually update their BGG “Want to Play” lists…

…I think you can do this with the Trade feature on BGG–but off the top of my head, dunno. I’ve never thought to look for matchups based on the Want To Play identifier…good idea!

I would also love to try Sidereal, let me know if you want to put together a game

I definitely want to get at least one game in, and I would be more than happy to play (and teach) several times. We can formalize it when the convention is closer.

Perfect thanks folks. I’ll bring my copy just in case and we’ll get in touch closer to the con!

Hey @Shanneranner I’d love to try Expedition: Northwest Passage at some point if you don’t mind bringing it. I’m also local so I’m happy to bring any of my games. Here’s my collection https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/hedekar?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

Didn’t read everything, sorry if it’s already mention elsewhere. I will bring several titles to give to the SHUX library.
KERO
Kingdomino
Queendomino
Princess Jing ( I did show the prototype last year)
Decrypto
Scarabya
Cash & Guns
7 Wonders (I will show the next expnasion Armada on the booth)
Concept
Mascarade
7 Wonders Duel
Kemet (also available to try the expansion Seth)
Cyclades

Hopefully, if the shipment is on time, with Essen the week after it’s a big risk, I will have copies of Just One. Otherwise it will only be the prototype on the booth.

Absolutely! My husband and I will play a practice game soon so we can teach it to you if you like. It’s such a beautiful game; lovely components and some really neat mechanics.

<3 thanks so much Stefan!

There’s a BGG thread about organizing a play of Sidereal Confluence here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/246311/item/6428308#item6428308

I found an organized play thread here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/246311/item/6428308#item6428308

I’ll have a copy and am willing to teach. If we have more than 4-5 interested, we can split into two games so that we use the easier-to-play races, if necessary.

Is Saturday or Sunday better for a game of Northwest Passage? We haven’t made many plans yet so pretty much any time works.