Home Videos Games Podcastle

Show them off! Your big, sexy, bulging ... game collections!

Cup holders are absolutely amazing. And they fold up! Brilliant

Here they are!

I like 'em. By the design it would be very hard, if not impossible, to spill onto the table.

Finally we bought ourselves Kallax! It took me only one listening of a record (both sides) to assemble the shelf, and at least 3 listenings and 2 cups of tea to arrange the games!

Are you related to Laura Palmer?

EDIT: So many good games on your shelves! How have you found Fog of Love?

Good eye! The picture is a leftover after my Twin Peaks themed party. I also had Bob in the washroom mirror, but he was too creepy to keep!

Thanks! You can see the influence of SUSD gang :smile: I have also a couple of terrible games that I’m keeping because I got them from somebody dear to me.

I’ve got FoL at my friendly local game store, on Valentine’s special :heart:

Sounds amazing!

I’m tempted by FoL, but I’m not sure my wife would like it…

My brand new shelves!
I love them so.

I loathe exposed shelves, but that looks really neat!

I see you Burgle Bros’!

Agreed. but what stands out here is it has shelves off differing heights to make the actual unit interesting too.

(I don’t like Kallaxes for this reason)

Exactly the reason why I bought them. I wanted something that broke the flow of boxes and kept your eyes moving around the shelves. My previous shelves were Kallax which I did like, I just like these more.

New games for Christmas and from post-Christmas sales means it’s time to organise the game shelves! Took over another shelf, even after selecting a few to get rid of.

I am envious of your Discworld Ankh-Morpork box (and contents, not just the box).

Note that The Witches (special edition) and Clacks are on the shelf above.

I haven’t posted here in quite a while. To give some idea:

Then:

Now:

I moved into my new house a few months ago but I’ve finally got everything set up and organised in my living room!

And this one over in the corner for small and odd-sized games. (I feel the need for the Monopoly disclaimer: they belong to my partner)

I am jealous of all the space you have! And the obvious lack of children who would climb the hell outta that shelving.

Yep, definitely no kids or pets in this house (for the near-future anyway)

Seriously, that one room looks almost as big as my house.