Home Videos Games Podcastle

Show them off! Your big, sexy, bulging ... game collections!

I was super excited for a moment there. Then I noticed they cast it without Tim Curry and I’m disappointed.

Apparently I haven’t shared my collection here yet. I should sort that out shortly.

Far, far, far lower budget than that. Although they did have June Whitfield in Series 1, and a cameo from Avon from Blake’s 7 playing an enraged rich dude.

Which is almost the same, right?

I’m in the middle of moving but I have started to unpack my game collection.

That’s a hell of wargames collection

Thanks! It brings me joy. :grinning:

I don’t know where the hell I’m going to put this:

Whaaaaat the **** is that, its enormous!!

That is the completely mental Designer’s Edition of OGRE (a recent reissue of the classic super-tank wargame from the 1970s). It weighs nearly 30 lbs.

What do you mean? It seems well placed right there. It certainly commands attention.

I love how mad OGRE is, I could never imagine playing it as the non ogre team.

That’s where my TV is supposed to go, but I’ll think it over.:thinking:

Here’s what comes in the box (Steve Jackson looks like he is rethinking his decision to make this edition in the photo):

My pieces (which are a combination of traditional counters and three-dimensional “standees”) are all punched.

Where do you find a table like that?

I’m assuming a fisheye lens on the camera to give that warped look to everything.

Yes. It’s the only way they could fit everything in frame.

Who needs TV when you’ve got all that lot? :wink:

Seriously though, how about a nice floating wall shelf in that gap where the TV used to go? With some neon lights lighting it up (OK, now I’m only being semi-serious).

Oh, I was talking about the size of the thing. It looks like you could fit just about 20 people around that table. I’m sure it’s actually several, but … can you actually get tables that size?

But thanks, now I know what a fisheye lens is!

Do I spy an original 1985 version of Warrior Knights there?

Ever seen The Hudsucker Proxy?
aeb4c076b2a4e5a9d331168a0506d29d

Yes you do. :slightly_smiling_face: