Home Videos Games Podcastle

San Francisco: Board Games at the Ferry Building

It’s every month… :confused:

Every second Tuesday of the month to be precise.

I’ll stop by on Wednesday if you are playing.

Wednesday at 5:30 PM then? I’m up for playing Gaia Project.

Sounds good. I just got it a few days ago and haven’t play Terra Mystica before. I’m learning the rules and am down to teach, but here is the rulebook if anyone is inclined to look it over before.

I’m leaving town on Thursday and coming back on the 22nd. I might be able to come on Wednesday if I finish packing ahead of time (haha)

pack early!!! :sunglasses:

Sorry you couldn’t make it @nikotte. We played Gaia Project, and honestly, I think with 3 players we wouldn’t have finished in time. It was complicated to learn, but I think we both really liked it and want to play it again. By the end it sort of reminded us of Great Western Trail…sort of.

There was so much thinking! :thinking: Lots of fun, meaningful choices, though. Thanks for bringing and teaching the game!

Anyone want to play on Wednesday?

Popping in here to say hello to everyone.

I’m Mike. I’m largely terrified of strangers (at least on the internet, hence the reason I’ve mostly lurked in these forums for the better-part of three years), but I’m in the area, and always looking for more excuses to play games.

So, if I can work up the courage I might actually come to one of these.

hi! welcome! hope to see you in the future :hugs:

It took me months to work up the courage to invite friends to game days at my house and these were people I already knew!

So I understand; look forward to seeing you one of these days. :slight_smile:

Sorry, can’t make it tonight. I’m going to try to stop by Sonia’s tomorrow. I think I would be free next Wednesday (1/31) though.

I can probably do the 31st.

The 31st works for me!

Are people still up to play tomorrow?

I’m planning on it

I can make it!

whoops. i double booked. :slightly_frowning_face: i won’t be able to make it since I’m playing games at home :cold_sweat: have fun!!! I’ll make sure to mark my calendar next time

I’m still plagued. Have fun, guys! :face_with_thermometer:

I’ll be there at about 5:30