Home Videos Games Podcastle

Roll Player PBF #1

Good point. If I can absorb the sh!t RNG that seems like a decent role for surviving this.

I TAKE DRUID!

If you end up making choices that see you end up with a bunch of skills I take no responsibility. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I already have “traits” irl, I can deal with getting terrible ones in a PBF :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry I sneaky edited - meant skills. Still apply? Heheh.

1 Like

Still applies!

(PS: @RogerBW’s done a great job with the images here, I’m totally buying this game when it’s back in stock)

1 Like

We should take this outside. Just realized we’re in the thread proper.

1 Like

There is no discussion thread right now, I think.

Also, I’m not envying @jgf1123’s choice right now, we got off easy.

You Liked the post where I announced it. :slight_smile:

State of play as I understand it:
MinuteWalt: Druid
VictorViper: Wizard
jgf1123: Cleric/Paladin

I would remind you that this isn’t a co-op and you are not trying to build a balanced party. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder, I’m going on 3 hours of sleep and still working, my brain isn’t at 100%.

2 Likes

I think I’ll go Paladin as I feel like gold is tight in this game (when do you ever have enough money?). But I’m not relishing two attributes that need to be exactly 17.

(BTW, I’m in PST time zone.)

@VictorViper: your starting dice are red 5, red 1, purple 1.

@jgf1123: your starting dice are blue 3, gold 3, gold 4 (added 4 gold to your bowl).

@MinuteWalt: your starting dice are purple 3, grey 3, gold 2 (added 2 gold to your bowl).

And my own are gold 2, gold 1, white 5 (added 4 gold).

I will also add starting gold (5 for VV and JGF, 6 for MinuteWalt, 7 for me).

Also, you may want to consider the starting market before making your choices. So I’ll post that next.

Right. So you can (and should) now all allocate your dice. You don’t get Attribute Actions for these; if you fill a row you get 1 gold.

RogerBW allocates:

white 5 to strength, gold 1 to con, gold 2 to int

3 dice, not 8?

VictorViper allocates:

Red 1 WIS, Red 5 CHA then Purple 1 CHA

Bah, good point. Hold on a mo and I’ll draw a bunch more and re-post.

1 Like

Oh my word, a Human Chosen One Paladin sounds so generic fantasy. Also, these rolls are literally middle of the road.

Starting dice:

Blue 3 to INT, Gold 4 to WIS, Gold 3 to CHA