Home Videos Games Podcastle

Poorly described plots (seven words or fewer)

I’m going to guess Osmosis Jones, though it’s not two hours long.

Afraid not .

Passion of the Christ?

Well that was short lived. Yes. The answer is the 2004 grindhouse film The Passion of The Christ.

Your prize… is… hmm. How about this band that was recently shown to me called Zeal & Ardour, described by Wikipedia thusly: “Zeal & Ardor is an avant-garde metal band started and led by Manuel Gagneux, a Swiss-American musician who had previously created a chamber pop project called Birdmask. Formed in 2013, the band mixes sounds of negro spirituals with black metal.”

EDIT: I confess not being thrilled about the use of the term “Negro Spirituals” - it feels… kind of bad. That said, the song is still just so good.

(This song is the least black-metally one, its actually kind of misleading to the rest of the album it comes from. That says, it is exceptional)

You people and your clues.

Man drinks Coke Zero, other numbers appear.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World?

We really are cooking with gas!

Correct!

Your prize is a Culkin of your choice.

Kieran is the best choice.

It gets worse when you find out he got the idea from 4chan:

Screenshot%20from%202019-03-15%2021-16-17

(Word censored by me.)

Wooof yeah - not the best place to go to for feedback or suggestions. However I do feel comfortable giving the albums he’s produced the (seemingly impossible) best thing that came out of an idea from 4Chan. So that’s something I guess. I’ve been listening to his other project, Birdmask, as well, and there is something really special about the music this guy is making. Would I rather there not be any kind of degrees of separation from 4Chan? Yes, obviously.

Also. Afro Djent would kind of be awesome as a genre of music…

Okay, new plot:

Beast master and space wizard protect woman

Space Balls?
I guess, also Star Wars…

Adding another another plot to the mix:
A boy and surrogate father hide from the police.

Nope

AI ?

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Ding ding ding we have a winner.
Please select a prize

I want some of that SPF two million sunblock mentioned in the film.

I will begin to tinker in the lab. Expect a delivery by time traveling robot approximately three days ago.

Argh, where did I put it? I’m sure it’ll turn up.