Home Videos Games Podcastle

Poorly described plots (seven words or fewer)

I was going to suggest

Murder on the orient express

because the reveal is never confirmed, Poirot just know he’s correct.

“There are more important things than finding the murderer. And justice is a fine word, but it is sometimes difficult to say exactly what one means by it. In my opinion, the important thing is to clear the innocent.”

Murder on the Orient Express / Hercule Poirot

I shall in fact clear all characters penned by Agatha Christie.

Clue #1:
Violence solves everything

Blade runner?

“I need ya, Decks. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.”

Blade Runner

The Maltese Falcon?

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Judo chop!

“Au contraire baby, you can’t resist me.”

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

“You gotta convince me that you know what this is all about, that you aren’t just fiddling around hoping it’ll all… come out right in the end!”

The Maltese Falcon

Clue #2:
Everything looks like a nail

Hebrew Hammer?

The television series Sledge Hammer!?

Those guesses are so much better than anything I could have come up with. I really liked Sledge Hammer! back in the day (music by Danny Elfman!) :clap::clap::clap:
Extra props for @optimuspyro for only being here since last summer and pulling Hebrew Hammer out like a BOSS. :+1:

That would be a total of nine answers, though, @Phil, seven of which have been shot down. Time to give it up, my friend.
(For the hell of it, I’ll give a tenth answer which is guaranteed to be incorrect, but still fits. The Private Eyes (1976), starring Tim Conway and Don Knotts).

Even if I’m wrong, I’m still right! :stuck_out_tongue:

“G-dash-d dammit, Hammer!”

Hebrew Hammer

(Hebrew Hammer?!?! : )

(say it with me)

“Trust me – I know what I’m doing.”

Is correct!

Your prize is a .44 Magnum equipped with a custom loudener. I’m sure you will be totally responsible with it.

I’ve got the perfect silk pillow for it to sleep on!

Don’t worry – I was going to pull out some Peter Gabriel lyrics next. It was all under control : )

Oh, and:
“This isn’t one of your better inventions. Who ever heard of a gun that went off every hour?”

The Private Eyes

:clap::clap::clap:

It never ceases to amaze me how nerdy some of us are.

(EDIT: “Cow mere!”)

All right, try this one on for size.

I would like to request that no one googles this, because it would be a dead giveaway, and it’s probably not your first two choices.

Today. Again.
Today. Again.
Today. Again.
Today…