Home Videos Games Podcastle

[PBF] Luxor - Forgotten Treasures

I’m going to use my right card to move one up and claim with my 2.

I’m going to play my left side card (2) and move my #1 explorer forward 2 spaces (6 point vase tile)

I play Rightside Card

Move Blue Meeple #1 5 spaces

End Turn

Did you mean, move your #1 adventurer up and claim a scarab?

(Is that directed @MinuteWalt?)

Yep, got your move Hraf :slight_smile:

Minute choose a scarab (if that’s what you meant)!

Murr

1Murrhand
Treasures: Statue - 0, Vase - 0, Necklace - 0, Wild - 0

Hraf

2Hrafhand
Treasures: Statue - 1, Vase - 1, Necklace - 0, Wild - 0

Minute

You’re doing great! Scarabs can definitely add up for points. It might be worth it to “wake up” your 3rd adventurer too (moving an adventurer past the Anubis statue). You’ve got a couple of options here!
3Minutehand
Treasures: Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 0, Wild - 0

Back to you, @MinuteWalt!

Sorry, guys, that’s what I meant, move my #1 up and claim a scarab.

(My schedule is bonkers, sometimes it’s 9-5, sometimes I have to go to bed at 2pm and get up at 11 pm. Also, I have no regularly scheduled weekends. I apologize for delays in my responses, which are of course aggivated by the international nature of our membership.)

Can I engage my #3, and use my right card to move up 3 and claim a vase?

Hey don’t worry about it! Pbf usually can take awhile because people’s schedules can be all over the place!

Right now you only have access to your #1 & 2, moving them past #3 will send it back to stairs and activate it. Does that make sense?

In the most recent board state, it doesn’t look like you can claim anything. Could you repeat what you want to do again? Thanks!

Sorry!

How about moving my #2 up with my right card, 3?

Sure thing!

When you guys get a scarab, feel free to tell me what one on the extras board. That’s why I made! It’s more engaging when YOU get to pick it :stuck_out_tongue:
But if you really don’t care, I’ll just go down the line.

Minute

Both scarabs were worth 3 points (scarab total: 6 points)
3Minutehand
Treasures: Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 0, Wild - 0

You’re up @Murr!

Playing left side card (+/- 1) to move my #2 explorer from entrance onto 5 pt tile.

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 0, Necklace - 0, Wild - 0, Scarabs - 2 pts

@HrafnkelRedBeard, step right up!

Play Rightside Card
Move Blue Meeple #2 5 Spaces
Claim necklace tile
End turn

Yet another tile under that treasure! Grab either a lvl 1 or lvl 2 Horus card!
Score update
Murr - 0
Hraf - 9
Minute - 1

Hraf

2Hrafhand
Treasures: Statue - 1, Vase - 1, Necklace - 1, Wild - 0, Scarab - 0 pts

@MinuteWalt, whenever you’re ready!

In the interest of not holding up a turn since I have people coming over for gaming tonight, and since MinuteWalt’s move does not impact what I am going to do at all, here’s my move to be executed after MinuteWalt’s move.

(After MinuteWalk moves) Murr - Left side card, move my #1 explorer 4 spaces to the eye/key space and take a key.

Fair enough! I think we can get along with that, it makes sense in a PBF (if it’s OK with @JDPftw, of course).

I’m playing my right card to roll a die for my #2 adventurer.

@system d6: 2

Well. That could have been worse.

I’ve been meaning to ask:

I know IRL players usually roll their own dice, but would everyone think it’s fairer if @JDPftw used @system himself for us? It’s a little weird when you can’t actually see someone roll.