Home Videos Games Podcastle

[PBF] Luxor - Forgotten Treasures

My #5 needs to use that passage.
(Good lord, I do want that key, and also I envy the Horus card, which might be the better move, but #5 has been so afraid and alone for so much of this game).

Murr, I’m surprised there are keys still left over as Minute has the monopoly on them :0

I play my left side card (3) to move the #4 guy forward.

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 3, Keys - 10, Scarabs - 6 pts

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 2, Necklace - 5, Wild - 6, Keys - 1, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

Hraf/JDP

2Hrafhand
Statue - 5, Vase - 3, Necklace - 3, Wild - 3, Keys - 4, Scarabs - 5 pts

@MinuteWalt its back to you!!

Would you please roll my right die card?

Which is the card that I’m playing, I just realized the last sentence is a little weird.

*tosses card on the table" uhhhhhh I think it kinda rolled? Is that what you wanted?

OHHHHHH GOTCHA

d6: 1

yikers @MinuteWalt

Since it won’t matter what @MinuteWalt alt does, I’m using my left side card (5) and moving my #4 explorer 5 spaces onto the 2 arrow, advancing 2 more spaces and claiming another Wild Thing… (it makes my heart sing)…

@JDPftw you’ll be up next.

It makes no frikking difference at all.

Yeah, since system gave me such a crappy roll, I’ll apply it to my #5 to step ahead.

Murr with the big plays! Minute with the…uh…not so big plays. I assume you just want to grab that key.

I pray to Horus and he grants me a 3 (I used a 1-4 card)! Huzzah, the vase is mine!

Score update
Murr - 26
Hraf - 44
Minute - 14

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 3, Keys - 11, Scarabs - 6 pts

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 2, Necklace - 5, Wild - 7, Keys - 1, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

JDP/Hraf

2Hrafhand
Statue - 5, Vase - 4, Necklace - 3, Wild - 3, Keys - 4, Scarabs - 5 pts

@MinuteWalt, better watch where your guys are standing! If someone enters the tomb, 4 of them are getting 0 points for their spot on the board!

I am all about the keys, man.

Also: Oh ffffffuuuuu…
fudge. That’s what I meant to say.

I play my right card, Last guy ->2nd Last (it has an eye on it).

Not 100% how this would actually help me, but it seems like an interesting choice, and I want to free up my center cards.

That one moves the adventurer in last place to the spot where your 2nd last adventurer is. In your case, 2 are tied for last (#1 and 5). You get to pick what one to move, and it’ll head to the adventurers in 2nd last (#2 and 4). Then you can grab a Horus card or a key

#5 moves, and of course, I wanna key.

Awesome, @Murr you’re up!

@MinuteWalt Now that I know you’re online, when’s that Codenames game starting up :stuck_out_tongue:

When we’re finished with Luxor. I can only handle 8 things at a time, man! What do you want from me!?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(You bloodthirsty [email protected]!)

If you keep making me laugh, my roommates will wake up :laughing:

Oh f-you, I’m giving you a new title.

Note to self, don’t mess with Minute when it’s late at night :0

(I’m also worried about waking up people, laughing, when I talk to you, too.)

I’m going to play my right side card (3) and move my #2 explorer 3 spaces and grab a scarab token. @JDPftw you’re up