Home Videos Games Podcastle

[PBF] Luxor - Forgotten Treasures

Also let me know what you guys think, I certainly hope Hraf’s ok, but in the off chance that he doesn’t come back to the forums, would you like me to play for him? I would only consider what information would be accessible to his blue adventurers. I would like to finish this game and my guess is you guys too (and of course Hraf can join back in at any time by just leaving a message).

I would be fine with that.

Hraf uses his right side card to move his #2 3 spaces onto the Osiris arrow, launching him ahead to the Horus tile (which he takes the level 3 card).

Hraf

2Hrafhand
Statue - 4, Vase - 2, Necklace - 3, Wild - 1, Keys - 3, Scarabs - 5 pts

Let’s keep this rolling! @MinuteWalt step up to the plate!

Could you please re-post our hands? I scrolled up, and I’m sure I know what I have, but it’s been a while.

@MinuteWalt

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 1, Keys - 8, Scarabs - 6 pts

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 5, Wild - 2, Keys - 0, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

Use my +1 (right card) on my #3 meeple forward.

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 1, Keys - 9, Scarabs - 6 pts

@Murr

I’m playing my left side card (+/-1) and move my #4 explorer one space forward to the 3 arrow and on to the Wild Card Tile to claim one.

Hraf uses his left card (1) to move his #4 and grabs a key.

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 5, Wild - 3, Keys - 0, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

Hraf

2Hrafhand
Statue - 4, Vase - 2, Necklace - 3, Wild - 1, Keys - 4, Scarabs - 5 pts

@MinuteWalt onto you

I will use my right ±1 card to get my #5 moving forward a space. #5 is feeling like, “I’m contributing nothing!” and just wants to move.

I will use my left side card (2) to move my #2 adventurer 2 spaces then hop up 3 more due to the arrow and take a Wild tile.

@HrafnkelRedBeard or @JDPftw you’re next

Hraf will pull out the Horus card he was saving, that moves his last adventurer to the space where his 2nd last is (see, the blue means he’s actually Sonic the Hedgehog). So he claims a wild tile in exchange for the disco ball he brought to start the dance party!

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 2, Keys - 9, Scarabs - 6 pts

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 5, Wild - 4, Keys - 0, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

Hraf

2Hrafhand
Statue - 4, Vase - 2, Necklace - 3, Wild - 2, Keys - 4, Scarabs - 5 pts

@MinuteWalt, are you gonna join the party?

And I’d like to stress, @HrafnkelRedBeard wherever you are, I hope you’re doing ok. If you ever feel like coming back to play, just leave a comment. It’s still YOUR hand and YOUR adventurers :slight_smile:

@JDPftw, could you please roll my right d-6 card? It’s for my #4.

(And yes, @HrafnkelRedBeard we all miss you. It’s just not same without you.)

Speaking of missing persons, even though I just went on vacation last month…well…I just got a PS4 and a bunch of games. Soooo…I may be missing some days. (I’ll still be here as often as I can :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

Ok let’s roll…it got a 34231431514

OH SORRY, WAS ROLLING MY INFINIDICE

d6: 4

MINUTE YOU MADE IT TO THE PARTY :smiley: wait, no, Minute stop, it’s not time to play PS4, MINUTE GO SOCIALIZE LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE

Sigh

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 3, Keys - 9, Scarabs - 6 pts

@Murr

I may have to take a moment to roll on the floor, laughing.

DAMMIT @JDPftw!!!

d6: 6

I am using my left side card (Die Roll) and moving 6 places with my #2 Explorer. Landing on the 2 Arrow spot, advancing 2 more spaces to the 3 Eyes/Key tile and taking the 3 Eye card on top (1-5 movement)

@HrafnkelRedBeard / @JDPftw it’s your move!