Home Videos Games Podcastle

[PBF] Luxor - Forgotten Treasures

@HrafnkelRedBeard Unfortunately, that card forces you to choose which of your meeples will do an action this turn. So not all of them will be collecting things. You still can claim that statue tile if you want!

I knew it was too good to be true!

We will snag that Statue!

How do you carry so many necklaces :open_mouth:
Score update
Murr - 23
Hraf - 30
Minute - 14

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 1, Keys - 7, Scarabs - 6 pts

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 5, Wild - 2, Keys - 0, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

Hraf

2Hrafhand
Statue - 4, Vase - 2, Necklace - 3, Wild - 1, Keys - 3, Scarabs - 5 pts

@MinuteWalt you’re up

Left card to move my #1 ahead one space.

d6: 5

I will play my left side card (1-d) and move my #4 explorer the full movement of the die roll (5) putting me on the currently blocked secret door. I knock anyway.

@HrafnkelRedBeard it is your move

Tbh it’s REALLY fun adding things you guys say onto the board

Minute

3Minutehand
Statue - 1, Vase - 3, Necklace - 0, Wild - 1, Keys - 8, Scarabs - 6 pts

Murr

1Murrhand
Statue - 0, Vase - 1, Necklace - 5, Wild - 2, Keys - 0, Scarabs - 2 pts, Sarcophagus - 5 pts

@HrafnkelRedBeard

@HrafnkelRedBeard I believe it is your turn :slight_smile:

GUYS THERE’S AN EXPANSION FOR LUXOR ON KICKSTARTER NOW

BUT ITS OVER $50 (including shipping) AND I DON’T THINK I CAN AFFORD IT D:

:facepalm:

I’m backing it, it’s $37 with shipping if all you want is the expansion. The one with the Queenies and all the extra stuff is closer to $50.

If there was an easy way to do this I’d throw down the actual paper money in my pocket to split it with you nerds, just because I think @JDPftw really needs this much more than I need a ten and a five and a few ones (literally all my cash money, except for a half-coffee mug of change, buttons, paperclips, dryer lint, and almost all of a father’s day stuffed animal).

See, the thing is Murr, CANADA

(It’s all in Euros, so conversion rate makes it over 50 :/)

Hope you enjoy it! Maybe I’ll buy it on the geek market at some point

Maybe they’ll accept a trade for the paper clips :0

To be fair, I did just buy a copy of The Cave from BGG for about $50. Of course, that was before the KS was released/announced…WHY HAVEN’T I LEARNED TO SEE THE FUTURE

I was about to type “well played,” but then I saw at once that wasn’t the correct thing to type.

I hope “fair enough!” will do, because, well, that’s fine. $50 CAD is fine. The timing was off, but that’s still fine.

(Also I think it’s better than typing “could have been worse!” It’s fine, you’re fine. Not ideal, but 50/50 hindsight and all that).

EVERYTHING IS FINE.

YOU’RE FINE WITH THINKING EVERYTHING’S FINE?!

IS THE FINE @Murr OR THE FINE @HrafnkelRedBeard FINE WITH MINUTE BEING FINE???

(throws a soothing warm blanket over @JDPftw, and passes out mugs of hot chocolate to everyone with the help of my #3 meeple)