Home Videos Games Podcastle

LFP Lasers and Feelings

Edit: We’re still open to new players. Just create a character using the sheet below.

I would like to improve my GM skills by running a game of Lasers and Feelings. Anyone want to be my players? If you are, go ahead and create a character.

“Character sheets:”

@Snobbydolphin LT Skip Zipwissel: Hot-shot Scientist 2, Solve weird space mysteries, peak physical condition, complete and utter coward

@VictorViper LT Chazz D Spanner: Intrepid Engineer 4, Solve weird space mysteries, a bit of an oaf

@GabrielH CPL Gary Phantom: Sexy Soldier 5, Shoot bad guys, very cool headed, bloody narcissist

Consortium scout ship Raptor: Well-Armed, Fightercraft, Only one medical pod

3 Likes

I’m your huckleberry.

2 Likes

I think I’d like to get in on this too!

2 Likes

Dangit…too many plates spinning right now, but this would have been just the thing I needed. I will spectate from the gallery, though, bookmarked. I promise not to heckle very often.

As a spectator, not a player, I think I can still choose Keep Being Awesome as a goal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Would the players like to make their characters?

I’ll whip one up over lunch.

2 Likes

I’ll do the same.

2 Likes

^ Ditto

1 Like

This being my first PBF (please hold my hand), should I post my character in here with all his details?

1 Like

At least do steps 1-4 under Create Characters and choose a character goal. If you want to say more, go ahead. Once I start the play topic, I’ll give people a chance to introduce their character there as well.

1 Like

Skip Zipwissel
Hot-shot scientist looking to solve the weirdest and most dangerous space mysteries the galaxy has to offer. His only problem is that he isn’t particularly good at science, but who needs science when you can read the room and sell your theories with a charismatic 2?!

3 Likes

I like that twist on the sci-fi scientist character!

1 Like

Sorry guys I’ll pop in tonight with my character. Day got nuts.

1 Like

I will not declare that this character leapt fully-formed from my experiences in Academia.

2 Likes

Chazz D Spanner reporting for duty. Someone called for an Intrepid Engineer and I’m here to satisfy. Satisfy like only a hard 3 can supply.

3 Likes

Cool, that’s science and engineering covered with feelings-ish numbers. While lovvbar makes a character, I’m thinking over the adventure.

I forgot the numbers are 2-5, not 1-6 and also got things backwards. Can I make my number 4 instead?

I also forgot my goal: Solve weird science mysteries.

1 Like

Yep, totally fine. I’m debating whether to introduce the mechanic from Honey Heist where character’s numbers can change.

Okay, lots of weird science mysteries. Let me think on that.

1 Like

(Not heckling: You can totally make a back-channel for Discussion, for rules and stuff, and keep all the action in this thread. If you want to make it Private, the fastest way is to PM a player and then Invite the other players, not even the staff can read it, or just make it a normal thread. People here are generally great about not barging in to a main game, but are fine about chirping up in Public Discussion threads. As far as I’m concerned, @jgf1123 is the mod of this thread and can set it up however, and I will seriously try to shut up now, sorry.)

1 Like