Home Videos Games Podcastle

Let’s build some Pendragon characters! (And send them on adventures.)

Exactly the opposite. :grinning:

1 Like

Dylan and Feld will realign the line of commoners to match the bearing of the two prints and we will press on to the east. (Good thing I checked. :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

We all make those mistakes, don’t we @SleepyWill?

1 Like

Hunting please. Hour 4

1 Like

Still with the +5, or no?
d20: 7 vs Hunting 6 (or 11)

1 Like

The torrential rain is destroying the trail so it’s flat im afraid.

1 Like

(You’d think my horseshoe knowledge would have given me a +1 :wink: )

2 Likes

A narrow faliure, several times the men thinking they have found a sodden footprint, but you cannot be sure among the puddles.

The commoners are definitely picking up the pace.

Onwards east? If so it’s another hunting roll.

1 Like

Onwards to the east…
Dylan’s frustration level is rising - he is concerned about losing the light (about how many hours left do we have?)
He realizes how important Sir Joel and Lady Rowena’s marriage will be to Salisbury and wants to do everything in his power to remove the obstacles that keep seeming to come up in bringing the bride and groom together.

2 Likes

d20: 3 vs Hunting 6

2 Likes

Moving over a swiftly flooding ford you push on into dense woodland. Squeezing through the trees you find horsehair snagged on an errant holly bush.

Then the thunder and lightning begins, you drive the commoners on…

…and step back out of the forest to see a familiar sight.

You are at point 7 in the top left hand corner of the map.

1 Like

Is there any sign that the horse exited the forest at this point?

1 Like

Dylan asks the commoners where the road leads to the north?

1 Like

Only the general directionality of the signs.

1 Like

“Couple of manors, but the watchtower is before them”

1 Like

We will spread out with some commoners on either side of the road to look for any signs of the trail continuing in a different direction, but we will head north to the watchtower, meaning to ask the guards there if they have seen anything.

1 Like

The rain, is coming down in sheets and the tired, soaked, commoners make an effort to find any trail in the mud…

d20: 7

1 Like

…but there is no sign.

As you travel northwards to the watchtower Feld begins sneezing, no doubt the start of a cold. You reach the Watchtower where the staff confirm no horses have past that way.

You return to the manor just as the sickly sun falls behind the horizon.

1 Like

Dylan dismisses the commoners, with thanks.
“Feld - go and find a place to warm up and get out of this chill. We don’t need you coming down with something. I’ll look after the horses.”

Dylan will take care of stabling his and Feld’s horses and use the opportunity to poke around the stable area, out of curiosity - just to see if anything appears odd or amiss.

If everything appears normal, I will seek out Sir Idres.

1 Like

Give me awareness and horsemanship.

1 Like