Home Videos Games Podcastle

Last game you bought?

There’s a deluxe set coming out soon too

1 Like

I am very late to the Gloomhaven party but it arrived last week and I am trying to find time to absorb the rules. Can’t wait to play it. Recently got my fiancee into gaming too, so we plan to play together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooh what size coin capsules? I’ll look on Amazon.

We’ll be even later. It’s currently hidden in the basement for my son’s Christmas gift! Lol.

That’s awesome that your fiancee is into it. I love playing games with my girl, and she’s usually up to try anything.i think GH would scare her though, lol.

1 Like

It still may scare her off, but she has picked up D&D quite well and has been loving strategy games, so I am hoping this will feel like a cross between the two for her :slight_smile:
So far she loves Quacks and Railroad Ink the most which are pretty far removed but seems happy to try anything. Oh and Monikers, I have not laughed so hard in a long time.

2 Likes

Hey, if she’s willing to try, that’s a great start! Especially if she enjoys D&D.

I really need to get Monikers!

My girl started with Century Golem and Quests of Valeria (still loves both, especially Quests). Now she’s willing to play slightly heavier stuff, specifically Raiders of the North Sea and Viticulture EE.

I’ve had Arkham Horror LCG since Boxing Day, and that’s the next “heavy” game I want to introduce. She’s interested, so I’m hoping it goes well! Though it might be awhile now that the nice weather is here, and we’re outside more, lol.

2 Likes

Pax Pamir 2 arrived, and it’s quite the treat. Nice period art style, cloth board, chunky resin pieces, not a centimetre of wasted space in the box…

In about 5 years time, when the twins are a bit bigger, perhaps I’ll find time to play it!

2 Likes

21mm. They just fit.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you! :slight_smile:

Will order some :+1:

Is it even possible to hide something like Gloomhaven? :laughing:

4 Likes

Bought Eclipse and Rise of the Ancients expansion cheaply. I have to verify with the seller if the expansion is indeed included in the sale. Yes, it is. I am very pleased.

Coin capsules ordered! Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

My latest COIN title just arrived:

6 Likes

Waiting for the UK shipments to arrive. It will be the only COIN I intend to own

The Shipwreck Arcana arrived this morning, yay! Love the artwork on it, looking forward to giving it a try soon.

1 Like

My copy of Quacks of Quedlinburg came in to my FLGS yesterday. While I would have preferred getting it online for cheaper, I went ahead and picked it up since it was there and I haven’t seen it on my usual online stores yet. Can’t wait to get this to the table.

4 Likes

I just ordered Nagaraja. With any luck it’ll show next week! Had been very excited about this one, so I was happy to see it available!

Bought Karate Tomate, and Heimlich & Co, was a bit of a struggle, because the shop has apparently flagged me as a fraudulent account. A couple of phones calls, and I’m still flagged, but they are investigating. Made another account and got the order in.

Another shop was having a sale, so picked up Gugong

Got Boggle from the mail. I really enjoy this game!

1 Like

used a £5 discount voucher to get Isle of Sky: Journeyman for £5 plus postage. At that price I’m happy to get it for a ‘complete’ (I don’t count promos for this) copy of Isle of Skye and expansions

1 Like