Home Videos Games Podcastle

Last game you bought?

That’s my thinking exactly. Currently looking to shift ~£250 worth of stuff to get myself a Switch.

Current sold total h £19

Stuff up for sale - £163

So still need to decide on £80ish worth of stuff to sell

1 Like

@raged_norm If this helps, there are threads here for that (the first one that comes to mind is this one), and there’s a whole topic about buying & selling games that might be worth checking out: The Purchase Chamber.

I don’t know, give it a shot, it may prove fruitful.

I watch on Netflix. No tv required :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aww, I like a big TV (or monitor, same thing these days).

Or even a projection screen, like a movie theater! I don’t have a white wall that isn’t covered with stuff, but I could totally deal with that opposed to getting 4 more $80 games stacked at the foot of my bed (I would also totally get 4 more $80 games to stack at the foot of my bed).

2 Likes

Oh yes Thanks for the pointers. They’re up on the Geek and in a Facebook group. They’re at reasonable prices and I’m happy to wait for a seller at the prices I’m selling at

1 Like

What is your name on BGG so we can browse?

1 Like

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/user/raged_norm?pageid=1

Happy to post worldwide at cost. Will be looking for another lot to sell (the obvious candidate is PitchCar but I love it)

1 Like

I was very good at expo, only picking up some RPG bits and Fairies from Gothic Green Oak / Historic Game Shop. I am powerless to resist brightly coloured hand made wooden abstracts :blush:

Played a whole bunch of awesome demos though, so I’ll be splurging a lot more in the year ahead

1 Like

I didn’t know there is a JA boardgame! Do you know how it is?

I ordered some games because Milan-Spiele has a sale. First big purchase since Gloomhaven :smiley:

Got
Deus (love the gameplay, hate the artwork)
Colt Express Carriage Horses expansion (got the base game as a Christmas present but I didn’t like it much, hoping the expansion improves on it a lot)
Tash-Kalar Nethervoid expansion
Tash-Kalar Etherweave expansion (really like the game though I don’t play it much but I like the idea of more decks a lot)
Flamme Rouge (even though I am super late I still ordered it because there is a lot of hype around it, especially from SUSD and I have hardcore racing bycicle fans)

2 Likes

Yeah, the Kickstarter unfortunately wasn’t that successful, I think many potential backers never learned of it’s existence.
I’m afraid it will take a while before I’ll get the game to the table, feedback from backers was positive so far, though (their perspective obviously tinted by nostalgia…).

I picked up Chronicles of Crime just before the SUSD review came out, I haven’t had time to play it yet - but I am hoping for a trashy good time. :slight_smile:

I’ve also been told that they may start shipping Terror Below to backers soon, which I’m very excited about :slight_smile:

I’m actually seeing pre-orders for that one on a Canadian retailer site. Was surprised to see that already! Let us know how it is, I had a hard time saying no to that one but stuck with it.

1 Like

I will definitely share my thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooooo - I backed Terror Below too. They shamelessly played on my love of the movie “Tremors”…

3 Likes

My copy of The Shipwreck Arcana arrived today from the latest Kickstarter. Looks very nice, hopefully I’ll get it to the table next week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you like the JA pc games series, this podcast from Stay Forever could be something for you: https://www.stayforever.de/2016/12/jagged-alliance-folge-60/

picked up an expansion for Eldritch Horror The Dreamlands.

Only 2 more big box expansions to go and I have the complete set for EH.

My copy of Wildlands’ first map expansion came in at my local shop. I went and got it, and now I have it!

2 Likes

I need that!!! It’s all were missing and I think the Wizards Tower will be great at 2!

Can’t wait to hear what you think.

1 Like

I got into a sort of FOMO/Panic (ah! why is it harder to find this on store shelves) and ended up getting Arkham Horror: LCG Return to…Night of the Zealot & Dunwich Legacy. The whole 'premium storage is sort of funny to me since, with the expansion and mythos packs, the box for Dunwich is still 1/3 empty so everything is sort of bouncing around.

2 Likes