Home Videos Games Podcastle

Honey Heist Anyone?

@SleepyWill @VictorViper

You’re both amazing.
I can’t wait. I’ll give it a few more days to get a third player and see how it goes.
My partner may do some wonderful bear art so stay tuned :slight_smile:

(bookmarked. can’t play, will spectate)

Just want to give this a bit of a bump to see if there is a third person out there who might be interested in this. I’m not anticipating a particularly long game from this - but I suppose I could be wrong :slight_smile:

Ideally these will be short, I think. I’m anticipating hilarious failures. Hell, even a game like Top Secret/S.I. could be run quickly and that was a “serious RPG”.

I’d like to play. At what frequency do these games usually run?

In my experience, different games can run at quite wildly different paces - I usually have a conversation with the players at the start of the game once their count is known to decide how fast we wish to go and how long a player can be “awol” before they are timed out and play continues without them - our pendragon game for example runs on a two day timeout but our burning wheel a three day + . It also depends on the system - and how the gm runs them. Pendragon is a very fast game but burning wheel slow and that would be the case if the timeout times were reversed. I try to slow the pace or speed it up depending on the level I feel my players want at the time… it can be a dark art!

I have been him-hawing on this one a bit, but ultimately have decided I am not going to have time at the present…

However, I am pinging @Shades (:wave:) so she can have a look as she said she had not seen this thread. She may or may not have time though.

I’m usually in here once or twice a day

Felt like this was worth sharing for a little pregame flavour.

This sounds like an awesome game but I’m not going to have a lot of time this week. Count me in for the next heist?:bear:

There is still space for one last bear if you’d like :slight_smile:
I’ve included the 2pager for the game above if you want to roll a bear and post here. Once I have all three bears I’ll be setting up a game post :slight_smile:

Oh twist my arm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Count me in. I’ll roll my bear tonight, but I won’t be able to do much else until Friday. Is that ok with everyone?

I have not had great luck with this dice roller lately, but here we go. Bear for @Shades

Description

d6: 1

Bear Type

d6: 4

Role

d6: 2

LOL! Rookie Brains here we go!

@Shades rolling for hat…

d6: 1

We have a dice bot?! Time to investigate.

[EDIT] FAIL! Further investigation

d6: 3

Ok sorry about that but I’m all set. Gonna reroll my bear for verifiable authenticity. Bear for @VictorViper:

Description

d6: 5

Bear Type

d6: 4

Role

Hat

It’s destiny.

Slick Black Driver in a Bowler. I’m your Huckleberry. Because my name is Huckleberry.

Introducing Oscar the Rookie Black Bear Brains in a Trilby.