Home Videos Games Podcastle

Game Giveaway

Claimed 'To The Moon'.

Thanks a bunch, @tengblad‌ :smiley:

Excellent choice! To The Moon is a really fantastic game.

Damn, somebody has already claimed Long Live the Queen.

@tengblad claimed "insurgency"

Seems like someone has silently claimed pretty much every game I put up without saying anything. Second time that’s happened now. Very disappointing. :frowning:

Seems like someone has silently claimed pretty much every game I put up without saying anything. Second time that’s happened now. Very disappointing. :frowning:

Damn… That same anonymous person probably also snagged all mine as well… So much for charity, eh? :disappointed_relieved:

Can I suggest for the future just post the games without the link and if people seek them they may PM (so they’re not stolen by bots or snagged by just one person who may not even be a pear-vert)?
Regardless thanks to all those who’ve shared games so far.
To join in with the spirit of all this I have:

• The Darkness II
  • BioShock
  • Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
  • Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings DLC
PM me for the gift link thing.

Yeah, asking for a PM sounds like a good idea.

Would be annoying if those gifted games just ended up being used for credit on one of those trading sites.

Since there is an abundance of keys for Risk of Rain to be gifted in the new Humble Bundle, here are some of them:

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=BuHmupPfn3TxErtN

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=ArSCqPfMH8HYmmqC

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=8N87K7usMqVtZbK3

These are only valid until November 25th at 11am PDT. So grab them, while they are hot.

Hey @Sorcy–I picked up the middle one. Thanks! I really dig roguelikes!

Also sorry for the delay in notifying–I keep meaning to comb through my unplayeds, and see what I can contribute.

And it looks like @JakeThePirate’s got the right idea–it’s probably best to set the precedent that you need to send a personal message rather than post the key. The forums are not public yet per se, but once they are, any posted codes will likely go to non-players (bots, etc.).

Since there is an abundance of keys for Risk of Rain to be gifted in the new Humble Bundle, here are some of them:

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=BuHmupPfn3TxErtN

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=ArSCqPfMH8HYmmqC

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=8N87K7usMqVtZbK3

These are only valid until November 25th at 11am PDT. So grab them, while they are hot.

Hey @Sorcy–I picked up the middle one. Thanks! I really dig roguelikes!

Also sorry for the delay in notifying–I keep meaning to comb through my unplayeds, and see what I can contribute.

And it looks like @JakeThePirate’s got the right idea–it’s probably best to set the precedent that you need to send a personal message rather than post the key. The forums are not public yet per se, but once they are, any posted codes will likely go to non-players (bots, etc.).

I’m pretty sure the forums are publicly visible, you just can’t interact without an account. I can open them up in a browser on a new computer without hassle.

I also have three keys for Risk of Rain to give out. Same Humble Bundle that others already have mentioned. Since I’m a bit paranoid about writing keys in an open forum, I’ll rather you just sent me a PM and I’ll reply with the link. That way I’m sure it stays in the community and doesn’t get stolen by some bot or something. Anyway, three keys for Risk of Rain. They expire on November 25th.

Edit: Two keys for Risk of Rain left. I also found a key for Teleglitch that expires on the 25th of November.
Edit: Only one key for Risk of Rain left now. Make sure to snatch it before it expires.

I now also have a spare copy of Grid.

Gone

Next humble bundle give away is just a PM away:

Thee keys to Insurgency.

Another humble bundle, another game I already have:

Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack

Pinball FX2 are the best pinball simulations since the good old “The Web” and “Time machine”.

So Amazon.com just gifted me an Origin code for Mass Effect 2 + some addon. Since I already own ME2 I figured I’d give the code away on here instead. So if anyone wants it, post here and I’ll send you a PM with the code. First post, first served.

I have the following if anyone wants them. Just PM me:

Nuclear Dawn
Dungeon Land
Railworks 3: TS2012

I’ve got an extra key (or two?) of FORCED. PM me if anyone wants them.

I have an extra Steam key for Sir, you are being hunted (Linux/Win/Mac). Just drop me a PM.

I’ve got steam keys for following games:
Frozen Synapse
Frozen Synapse multiplayer
Frozen Cortex
Shattered Planet
Last Federation +DLC
7 Grand steps
Betrayer
Paranautical activity
Windforge
Breach and Clear
Broken Sword
Broken Sword 2
FEZ
Starseed Pilgrim
Anomaly 2
Bad Hotel
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
Gemini Rue
Hero Academy
Little Inferno
Jack Lumber
Solar 2
Greed Corp
Worms Reloaded
Brutal Legend
LIMBO
Botanicula
Burnout: Paradise
C&C3: Red alert 3
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
LIMBO, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, and Psychonauts
Botanicula, Machinarium, and Samorost 2
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid

Gish
Spacechem
Ibb & Obb
Battleblock Theater

Grab em while they’re hot!

Thought I’d bump this topic since I just bought the latest Humble Freedom Bundle which included some extra copies of very good games that i already own, and some games i have no interest in. Send a PM if you want any of the following:

Invisible Inc
Overgrowth (Early access)

The Swapper
Bastion
2064: ROM
Super Meat Boy
Ryse - Son of Rome
Superbrothers Sword & Sorcery EP
Project Highrise

Guacamelee
Husk
Betrayer
No Time To Explain
A Virus Named Tom
Waking Mars
Tower of Guns
AI War Fleet Command
Monster Loves You
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe
Sproggiwood
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Streamline (Early Access)

Hey,
that’s amazingly generous! Just in case, the lovely people on the CG discord channel are putting together a list of free game/extra copies, maybe you could also add yours there.

Anyway, I would not mind having Steamworld Heist and/or Nuclear Throne for myself :kissing_heart: