Home Videos Games Podcastle

Flamme Rouge

I just send @pottaway a PM on this, as he’s organized the last two SHUX Flamme Rouge events. I was lucky enough to attend the first. Is there interest in donning fake spandex one more time for the 3rd annual Flamme Rouge Tour de 'Couv?

2 Likes

I’m in again for the 3rd annual tournament! Let’s make it a full 12 player 3-race event. Show your interest here to reserve your seat!

I’m interested! Depends on timing, of course.

Oh man this sounds awesome. I may even pack my painted minis too if you’ll let me join the peloton. (I promise not to hit the sweet sweet sugar too hard.)

I also have the first four teams as painted minis ( see here ). What do yours look like?

1 Like

Given these were the first minis I ever painted, they are, uh…a ‘little’ simpler than yours. But it was a fun experience and makes the game a bit more fun.

IMG_2385.JPG

Love the custom jerseys on yours, and I may steal the R&S on the base! I tried to paint the base edges the colors of the card backs for each rider class but it isn’t as noticeable as the added letter.

Lettttts try that again:

(Ah that code looks more promising.)

Yup thems my rough and tumble boys.

3 Likes

I need to add a +1 as well for my son, who’ll be joining me again.

My brother and I would be in for this. Flamme Rouge is such a great game.

Should we think about a tentative day / time window for this?

(I’m also setting up a TI4 game for either Fri or Sat and would hate for the two to clash)

Depending on the day/time have 2 that would be interested.

The app now has event planning. Is there a specific time that best works?

This BGG forum is also widely used. Regardless I’d also love to build momentum toward a set time :+1: as I’m still trying to plan around a few long games.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/260621/shux19-community-organized-play

I had an absolute blast playing in this last year and would love to join in again.

My brother is interested in playing as well if there are still 2 seats available!