Home Videos Games Podcastle

First game that SU&SD got you to buy?

As a relatively newcomer to the hobby, thanks in main part to YouTube (1. Dice Tower, 2. SUSD), I would say the first one was Freedom: The Underground Railroad, exclusively because of Paul’s frank and honest review. It hit home and made me realize that board gaming could effect its players on a totally different level beyond fun/not fun.

Good luck, Paul.

Concordia. :sunglasses:

Such a great game.

Galaxy Truckers - closely followed by Terra Mystica and the N
Machi Koro. Discovered SU&SD in Oct 2017. Love them all still (SU&SD and the games)

Flamme Rouge. I love this game and everyone I introduce it to loves it too, even though we always get the rouleururuuur and the sprinteueuerureur cards mixed up. I stll think it’s their best review video as well, and I am supported in this by my 8-year-old and my 12-year-old, who actually ASK to watch it again, and never fail to crack up at the Quinns-gobbling-sugar-and-sidelong-look “Oh, I Dunno…” response to Matt’s “How are you so good at this?”

Similar story for me. I bumped into them on youtube, but did not do much with it. Saw the little bit on Letters From Whitechaple. Instantly was thought it was a game I had to own. Though I found it between print runs and paid a bit much for it.This point it is still my favorite game I own going on 4ish years.

My first purchases post SUSD discovery was the triple threat of Flamme Rouge, Ex Libris and Survive! Escape from Atlantis. All have been great successes at my table.