Home Videos Games Podcastle

Extra Steam keys

Stanley parable, if you’d be so kind :grinning:

The Swapper is also a great puzzle game (without being an abstract game).

Space engineers please @Cokho I need to see what @SleepyWill is talking about.

1 Like

OK, so while we’re at it, here’s my selection. I’m only listing the ones that come with a “gift to a friend” option. If the “reveal your Steam key” ones can also be transferred, someone please let me know.

Action Henk
Broken Age
Frozen Synapse
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition
Gone Home
JYDGE
Legend of Grimrock 2
Sentinels of the Multiverse
SpaceChem
Talisman x2
Talisman Frostmarch Expansion
Talisman Prologue
Thomas Was Alone
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - GOTYE

2 Likes

Gone home please @Benkyo

1 Like

This is so nice!

If nobody’s put their hat in for these yet, I’d love Dungeon Defenders, Chroma Squad, or AI War.

Oh ! I listed every thing, even without the “gift” option… If it isn’t giftable this way, I’ll delete those !

What a lovely gesture.
Don’t need any keys or anything - just wanted to say how nice it was.

Top bloke

4 Likes

I was looking for lego game to play with may kid so if you have an extra:LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 key, I will give it a good home :slight_smile:

thx for sharing this with everyone

I would like a key for Crusader Kings II.
I recently discovered eu4 and I LOVE it !
I don’t know what it is about just staring at a map from 1444 but i can’t get enough.
I’ve heard crusader king is more about growing your character, family etc instead of painting the map in your colour.

thanks anyway :grinning:

Crusader Kings 2 unit packs, please. If I’d get one of those, I’d prefer Norse, since I have a game of Danes going on now.

I did my first wave of gift to those who asked for games I had! I send the links via DM, and apologies to people who did not won when it was short-strawed! So if you wanted a game you saw on my list but did not get a mail, please reach out! I edited my list so that everything remaining on it is still up for grab.

2 Likes

May I request Invisible, Inc?

@Cokho if you still have Papo & Yo

It’s a little embarrassing, I already have most of the games on these lists (you all have great taste in games, and I’m a big fan of Humble Bundle), however I watched a no-commentary Let’s Play of Papy & Yo, and I’ve regretted not actually downloading it for the last few years.

You know what? I’m buying it, anyway. The dev deserves my cash for putting out such a personal and moving story and translating it into the language of videogames, one that mirrors my own in some respects.

Give the key to someone else who needs to experience that story. Ignore this message, I’m sorry for wasting your time.

2 Likes

Any chance you still have a copy of Steamworld Heist?

1 Like

@felix if @Cokho doesn’t have it anymore, I actually can get this for you on Steam. I bought it just minutes before I got it as a gift, or maybe it’s the other way around, I’m not sure. If you add me to your Steam friends, I’d happily transfer it to you. Steam is weird about just giving out the danged key sometimes in odd situations.

If Cokho did get it to you, I’ll give it to anyone else here who wants it, it’s a super cool game.

No surprise, I’m MinuteWalt on Steam. PM me here on SU&SD if your Steam username is different from the one you use here.

1 Like

I still got it! I’ll send it to you some time today!

2 Likes

I’d love a Small World 2 code (if one is still available). I have the boardgame and the Tales-Expansion, but normaly nobody wants to play with me.

Thanks again

I’m about to send out some Steam keys. Meant to do this earlier, but IRL happened.

2 Likes

I have some Steam keys from the July Humble subscription bundle that I’m unlikely to ever use, and some random leftovers from other bundles:

• Road Redemption
  • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
  • Guns of Icarus: Alliance
  • Psychonauts
  • Rust
  • Long Live the Queen
2 Likes