Home Videos Games Podcastle

Discuss: SUSD Forum: The Great Pendragon Campaign

I thought as much!

1 Like

Owain remembers him playing with a stiletto earlier, so wasn’t going to take any chances.

1 Like

Say I’m the only bee in your bonnet

2 Likes

I was working on a table for tabletop simulator where people could log on as and when and move their figures, do any players have it?

No, I mean I could justify buying it, :grinning:

1 Like

No I have it, plus I tend to do most posting by phone rather than on a computer.

1 Like

I do not have it. It sounds interesting, but usually when I post I do not have access to Steam…

But it is on sale currently!

1 Like

Yeah… Our pace has really slowed down quite a bit!

2 Likes

That’s a good point, I didn’t think about phone users… Well, it’s something that is on the cards if it could be useful

Asking here so we do not lock the thread on a question.

If he chooses to speak, he gives them a free shot to attack him correct?

1 Like

Speaking is a combat action. But also worth remembering you can also only be engaged by three people on foot at once (two mounted).

2 Likes

What Scribbs said - worth knowing that we’re on 1 second rounds right now, but if you wanted to take the 1 in 20 risk, you could walk backwards while speaking! :wink:

2 Likes

:laughing:

Well… I knew that was a possibility, and was going to defend against one of them… But with the results they got, there was no way I could have stopped them!

I guess it could have gone worse!

1 Like

My next big RP project for my group (that has been going for over 20 years) will be the GPC, looking forward to it, and following along with how it was done in here helps a lot with the initial startup.

3 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

That was close!

1 Like

(( What by the way did you advise the Earl to do, ,is he with you or holding back? ))

Owains plan, but I’m assuming with us?

2 Likes

The plan was with the Earl to go with the party to grab the horses, but Balen is in charge of his safety once Owain takes his leave. If that means telling him to hang back, so be it.

2 Likes

Earl stays with Balen until things go bottom down. After that the plan is to act as Vanguard as Earl escapes.

2 Likes

Both of the above were what I was thinking as well.

1 Like