Home Videos Games Podcastle

Discuss: SUSD Forum: The Great Pendragon Campaign

Free glory to everybody (but household knights)!
So…for next starting characters we will have:

• Household knight: No Glory bonus
  • Vassal Knight (Single manor/small £10 holdings): + 200 Glory
  • Banneret Knight (Estate holder) : vassal bonus of 200 glory + another 200 glory.

(Edit made on Glory totals for this year accordingly).

((We did not get Christmas gifts this year…we get Glory gift!))

Likewise. Hogarth overtakes Balen.

Happy now @UllinBethalto :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to be clear though, all estate holders already got their 200 when they got an estate, so it’s just the vassal knights (including the estate holders) who get to add 200.

Well…Leddicus did not get 200 for estate last year, so he will get it now (Or so I suppose).
To this I add the 200 for Vassal Knight that he never got before.

Yes, you were still on manor last year, putting off estate until after you knew about the completion of the church, so this year you become an estate owner and get the 200 for that too.

Wow… So just having a manor is getting us +200 and then getting bumped into estate got me +200 last year… This is pretty big news!

Next version: It’s less visually understandable, but if you’re following the flowchart through, it makes more sense as to each decision, also layout adapted for compactness - I might go back on this as the wiki is fairly vertical

All feedback on it is good by the way, this is to help you decide on which rulesets you want to use through winter, so the more you tell me what’s difficult to understand about it, the better it will get!

Do you want your children to die is my favourite bit.

I don’t honestly know how better to differentiate that choice - one is deadly, - 35% survival rate - the other is far more realistic!

I still haven’t written my thoughts on winter. I will do!

Sounds ominous!

Same as above but in vertical layout - I know the writing is too small, but until I get back to England, I can’t export this in a way that my mobile devices can do anything with, so it’s down to desktop captures - but WHEN I can produce this with decent sized text, I think this is better for readability and for using on the wiki site, with it’s vertical layout

I feel that maybe the “Dreaded” Stable Rolls may be slightly less dreaded in KAP 5.2 (but to be frank, it was the same in 5.1, now that I’ve checked it).

Stable rolls are required only for special horses, not for the others!

Check Morien’ reply to my question.
http://nocturnalmediaforum.com/iecarus/forum/showthread.php?3146-Stable-Rolls-for-Estate-Holders&p=25872&posted=1#post25872

And Check Core Rules 5.2 p.130

NOTE: If you already do this…forgive my ignorance, I always thought that stable rolls were for every horse!

Yeah - I understand your confusion, it’s just because many players have named so many of their “ordinary” horses, and want to see how they fare it can seem like we roll for every horse - but no - it’s special horses only, and any that you want to track for RP reasons!

I haven’t been tracking age particularly well though, so let’s make sure we do that for any horse you will be rolling too!

Well…let get Destriers and leave them un-named…

INT MILL

Warrik: I tell you what Brand, lugging these buckets of water from the river is doing my back no good.

Brand: Quit ye jabbering Warrik, the masters building a well after winter.

Warrik: Where’s he getting all this coin from?

Brand: Some fancy battle up north, fighting some bloke called Lindsey.

Warrik: Funny name, still, should make things easier for I.

(Love of the commoners increases to 3)

That is why those in Ullin’s family do not name common horses (Rouncy and lower). But if you want to participate in the special breeding program you roll for all the horses outside of the herd. Right?

Hence Narwar’s nonplussed reaction to Jowanet’s horse dying. Part of him was thinking ‘it’s just a rouncy’, but the fact she was sad is the reason why he was emotionally affected…

Yes. If you want to use the horse herd rules (which allow for special breeding) you need to keep track of the herd value. That means every horse death needs to be recorded as the value of the replacement drawn from the herd needs to be tallied.