Home Videos Games Podcastle

Discuss: SUSD Forum: The Great Pendragon Campaign

I was about to host a 70s or 90s style fondue party. This has convinced me to tell everyone “just bring some drinks. We’ll order pizza.”

F-k rarebits and the flying bed they came in on.

2 Likes

A new pendragon adventure appears!

4 Likes

We should play it!

1 Like

(I haven’t read it just in case.)

1 Like

Perfect! It’s set way in the future, so it won’t be “canon” but it comes with pre-made knights, 6 of them to choose from!

2 Likes

I just now realise this is woefully out of date… I endeavor to get it in ship shape sooner rather than later!

2 Likes

:thinking:

:thinking:

Sooo… Them all passing and being drunk is a good thing…

Actually, this seems very ‘on brand’ with the campaign!

2 Likes

Good for your knights!, not necessarily good for NPC’s!

3 Likes

Will you know I love the NPC’s the most!

3 Likes

(I love all you guys too, but you can take care of yourselves. :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Tell that to the dice roller :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that was the difference in the fight… Asking the dice roller for help/mercy…

:laughing:

3 Likes

Things I like about pendragon and the dice roller.

1. People critting Fae rolls, love learning the mad stuff.

2. People critting Folklore rolls, and learning incredibly mundane stuff that we all know about IRL.

3. Passing Emblyns distaff roll. Or at least I will if she ever passes it. (Ten years of trying to roll over 15.)

4. Passing Hogarths battle roll. (See point 3)

4 Likes

I also love seeing criticals on characters’ very poor skills. With the Faery Lore, I like that we often get a garbled bit of nonsense that might as well be true for how strange the Fae can be.

5 Likes

I also love when people pass fae rolls(and intrigue, courtesy, and flirting as well). I really enjoy learning more about the world you are all traveling through.
Also, @SleepyWill, your maps are gorgeous.
Thank you all so much for letting the rest of us share in this journey of yours.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me share the journey with you all, and thank you to all the players, past, present and future - they inspire me every day, they create just as much as I do!

5 Likes

Seems we’ve been playing geniality wrong…

2 Likes

Sir Larkin is the author, so if he says he meant that geniality is only awarded when a card is played, that is what he meant, but the book isn’t ambiguous on it being the other way. I prefer the correction myself, makes for a more interesting choice and stops older knights whitewashing the event quite so much.

3 Likes

Well, at least he is courteous!

2 Likes

But to the wrong people perhaps?

3 Likes