Home Videos Games Podcastle

Discuss: SUSD Forum: The Great Pendragon Campaign

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like how you changed the title of the thread @RossM

Wow! Where is that damage roll when you are fighting bad guys!

@BioKeith, perhaps you should start thinking of your next knight…

:grimacing:

If it makes you feel better, my first battle I was killed (Narwar)… but he got better!

(This is where it started to go down hill…)

:man_facepalming:

I hate when that happens!

I’m glad Dylan isn’t alone in his rolling.

1 Like

It’s spine recharge day! Woohoo! I start work next week, so expect more from me as soon as I get on top of catching up

2 Likes

Yeah, Narwar had a rough go. He ended up getting into a lot of trouble while he was still around. (possibly still is, but only @SleepyWill knows that since Narwar went mad!)

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m back… pretty much! My spine implant is working really well, most days my pain is halved, and I’m actually a cyborg now… that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

Sorry it took so long, I massively underestimated my recovery time, but I am back now, and while I do have a lot of work to catch up on, I should be able to be posting daily again - don’t feel any pressure guys though to increase your posting rates !

I mean, seriously, I promise I wrote this bit before the latest phase of Uk politics - at least before I knew it was basically what was going on in Owains feast.

2 Likes

Welcome back Will, or is it now Steve?

1 Like

I had Briareos Hecatonchires in mind myself… how to get myself new ears like those…

3 Likes

I thought as much!

1 Like

Owain remembers him playing with a stiletto earlier, so wasn’t going to take any chances.

1 Like

Say I’m the only bee in your bonnet

2 Likes

I was working on a table for tabletop simulator where people could log on as and when and move their figures, do any players have it?

No, I mean I could justify buying it, :grinning:

1 Like

No I have it, plus I tend to do most posting by phone rather than on a computer.

1 Like

I do not have it. It sounds interesting, but usually when I post I do not have access to Steam…

But it is on sale currently!

1 Like

Yeah… Our pace has really slowed down quite a bit!

2 Likes

That’s a good point, I didn’t think about phone users… Well, it’s something that is on the cards if it could be useful

Asking here so we do not lock the thread on a question.

If he chooses to speak, he gives them a free shot to attack him correct?

1 Like

Speaking is a combat action. But also worth remembering you can also only be engaged by three people on foot at once (two mounted).

2 Likes

What Scribbs said - worth knowing that we’re on 1 second rounds right now, but if you wanted to take the 1 in 20 risk, you could walk backwards while speaking! :wink:

2 Likes