Home Videos Games Podcastle

De Profundis, The Letter Writing RPG

Hello ! I am discovering “De Profundis”… I ve read the book… And I am interested to join a “society”.

(post one of us your actual physical address, we will invite you to the forum)

Also, realize, as has been very elegantly described above, this game proceeds at a “glacial” pace. Like, months, between exchanges sometimes.

Are you guys still playing this? I just read the PDF and signed up for the site just because of this forum… Am interested in joining, if it’s still active.

Just popping in to say i’m just discovering de profundis and trying to figure out how to run games and your thread really helped massively!

We are, and by even confirming this to some players, I’m giving away spoilers…

I guess it is way too late to join this game, as it has been going on for quite a while, or maybe it even is finished? But I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a new game? I have played De Profundis before, and always really enjoyed it. I have been trying to find a few people interested in starting a new game, but no luck so far… and then I saw this thread here, so now I’m hoping… :slight_smile:
I can send examples of letters from previous games if anyone is interested, or if you want to check that I am taking the game serious :slight_smile: