Home Videos Games Podcastle

Chapter 1: Two Tieflings and a Goliath walk into a boat... [PBF] D&D 5E

Newly revived Tamil is back up to bat! Well actually he’s prone on the ground right now, but you get the idea! @Abubu is next!

Tamil stands and casts santuary as a bonus action, shrouding Go’in in a shimmering protective dome. As long as he doesn’t deal any damage to or attacks an enemy they have to make wisdom saves with DC 13 to target him otherwise their attack must target another enemy within range (without moving). If there are no enemies within reach they lose their attack. He then dashes to stand next to Ulthal.

Whiro freezes seeing his friends tackle the guards, unable to think of any other way to help he shouts encouragement at Go’in.

(There’s been a bit of a shooting in my town so you all carry on without me. My family’s all fine, I’ll just be a little distracted for a day or two.)

(All the best to you and your community! Take your time and be with your family and friends. The game can wait till you’re ready.)

(@Sagantine :slight_smile: )

Iris pulls as large a mass of water out of the river as possible, she will try to dump it on the closest enemy and freeze it to prevent them from moving…

d20: 13 +6

(By the way rolling three 1s in a row was a 1 in 8,000 probability)

The water slams down on Guard 2 and freezes as it does so. Only the Guard’s head and hands emerge from a newly created column of ice and he’s unable to move.

With Dernug pinned by Bear-Go’in and the newly created Gaurd-sicle only one adversary remains for Ulthal.

The Goliath swings his Greatclub once again in an attempt to knock the remaining Guard uncounscious!

d20: 16 + 3

Damage:

d8: 6 +1

Ulthal deals a fierce blow to the top of the guards head and he crumples under the blow. His eyes roll in his head before he collapses to the ground and drops his sword.

A small rivlet of blood trickles down the side of the guards head, but he still breathes.

(We are out of combat initiative… for now!)

“Glad that’s over. Let’s tie up these two,” Tamil says gesturing to the non-icicles.

He pulls some rope out of his pack and helps Bear Go’in with the dwarf first before moving onto the unconscious guard.

“How do you guys want to proceed? Anyone in desparate need of healing?”