She aims at the joints of the arms!

They make a reflex save!
d20: 15

Possible Damage:
3d6: 6 + 3 + 6 = 15

Rats!

(@HrafnkelRedBeard :slight_smile: )

Hello everybody.

I wanted to apologize for disappearing in the way that I did. I’ve been dealing with some mental health issues in a fairly major way. The good news is that I’ve started getting the help I need and feeling better about each day.

This site is a fantastic community and was one of the bright spots in my day. Because there is a lot of work to be done caring for myself, I’m not sure if I can commit to finishing out this game unfortunately.

It is hard for me to do because I am so curious about this world and how this adventure will end.

If you continue without me (and Ulthal) I will definitely continue to follow along. Thank you all again for all the joy you have been. Cheers.

This is the best news. I’m glad you’re getting help, as that seems to be the biggest step. I hope everything goes smoothly for you from here.

As far as playing Urthal, I’m sure we can cope with you dropping in and out as you feel you can manage. Or if it’s easier I’m sure he could retire somewhere on the island comfortably.

Ether way it’s been great playing with you til now.

There is absolutely no reason to apologize. Your mental health is so much more important than a game (even if you are our rock, pun intended). Take all the time you need, and if we continue feel free to rejoin whenever you’re up to it. Even if we don’t continue, we’ve made an amazing story up to this point and we can all be proud of that.

No worries at all! I had to drop a game I was in recently for similar reasons. Take care of yourself and if you ever feel the urge to pick the mantle back up we’ll get our favourite Goliath back in there. For the short term I can take over Ulthal’s combat turns and have him take a back seat during role play decisions.

I’ve been pretty swamped myself lately, but am ready to forge on. My winter job should wrap up this week and I’ll have a nice little break to recharge and have more time for games!

@Sagantine and @rex_mundi are you guys still on board to keep playing?

Iris does a gratuitous 14 minute lute solo to indicate her enthusiasm.

I am really glad you have taken time to care for yourself and your health. Nothing is more important. We’d be happy to have you jump in and out as you feel you are able, but I am glad to hear that you will be following along either way.

I am up to keep going.

Thanks for your patience, guys! We will resume momentarily…

Ulthal casts Scorching Ray and hurls three firey rays at the skele-voltrons appendages. Trying to avoid its general mass.

d20: 17 + 3
d20: 13 + 3
d20: 9 + 3

Damage:

2d6: 2 + 6 = 8
2d6: 1 + 4 = 5

The first two rays strike the joints of one of the monster’s arms and the bones blacken and crack from the strikes. It recoils and causes the third Ray to miss it’s mark.

The Skele-Voltron’s four bony appendages rise in the air and slam down towards the party as they’re grouped together!

Iris at the back of the group avoids the bony whips.

To hit Whiro:
d20: 11 + 5
Damage:
d6: 1 + 3

To hit Tamil:
d20: 18 + 5
Damage:
d6: 5 + 3

To hit Ulthal:
d20: 3 + 5
Damage:
d6: 2 + 3

To hit Go’in:
d20: 16 + 5
Damage:
d6: 4 + 3

Turn Order:

Ulthal
Skele-Voltron
Go’in
Tamil
Whiro
Iris

(I don’t have Ulthal’s full character sheet, so I may fudge a bit of what he does in this fight :D)

@rex_mundi Psst! It’s your turn!

Tamil health 17/25