Home Videos Games Podcastle

Chapter 1: Two Tieflings and a Goliath walk into a boat... [PBF] D&D 5E

Whiro nods in agreement. “I’m sure we’ll get you through here. I like Iris’s suggestion of all of us pulling you through. Or maybe if we all use our powers on the barrier it’ll break?”

Go’in was amused when Whiro walked through the barrier and Tamil bounced back. But, when Tamil suggests that he won’t be joining them further, Go’in agrees with the others…they need to find a way for Tamil to cross.

“Okay Iris. Let’s give it a try.” Go’in stretches his hands with the new tattoo out toward the barrier.

Go’in’s hand glows near the barrier and passes through with minimal resistance, like the others.

(If you’re trying something, you need to be a bit more specific in what you’re attempting!)

Ugh. Sorry for my unexplained absence. Between Thanksgiving week travels another weekend of travel and seemingly endless Hanukkah festivities and preparations, I haven’t felt like I had the time to sit down. Apologies if I held anything up. Luckily, things are winding down…

Ulthal nods as Iris talks. “Agreed. We can’t leave you behind here now.”

The goliath tries to think but is at a bit of a loss as to what to do. He looks at his mark and mutters to himself, “Wonder if we can dig underneath.”

He is somewhat inattentive to the other suggestions and puts both palms face down on the ground. He tries to pull a small volume of the earth from underneath the barrier and move it so that Tamil can fit through.

(Roll might be necessary?)

Seeing Urthal try to use his powers to get through the barrier Whiro does the same. “Good idea Urthal!” He says, summoning a ball or two of fire and throwing them at the barrier.

Welcome back! Just in time for my silly season with the lead up to Christmas. For some reason everyone wants stuff finished before Christmas so it can sit in the council building while they’re closed over the same period. Hope your celebrations went well!