Home Videos Games Podcastle

A Game of Thrones: Play By Forum Game 01 - Foes and False Friends

I guess it’s impossible to say what the current status is. Anything could have come up IRL. It’s been a lot of fun already, so hopefully it will start again at some point and that will be a bonus.

I guess there is always the possibility of subbing out players or even the GM at some point in the future if things have really discontinued.

Anyone other Westerosians still monitoring this thread? @Gwathdring @Prosworth @rmaia @AlabasterC

I’m here. :slight_smile:

here too. Hope everything is ok with Jake.

Also here. Also still enthusiastic and hopeful. Also hope Jake’s well.

I don’t know if I’d trust site log in stats, as because the forum is tied into the main site account, it’s possible it’s logging a visit to the forum anytime the site is viewed. (I have no evidence for that). So while it may be a confirmation that JakeThePirate is alive and well, it doesn’t mean he’s checking the forum, necessarily.

It might also be that he is somewhere we he has only mobile access to the internet. That would mean he could easily enough read the forums, but not be able to write … I’ve had that situation myself recently. :blush:

In the meantime, we could have both of you reveal the cards you chose to a third party who can let us know what they were. One or two of us other players? Boronian, perhaps?

My GoT rules knowledge is pretty rusted but I think I’m able to do that if you want :wink:
I remember how the battles and the cards work well enough.

They would just need to send you the name of the cards they each played, so you wouldn’t have to remember anything in the way of rules–though rules knowledge will give you something to cackle about secretly if the outcome is going to be particularly interesting. :wink:

Yeah I thought so but still…I wouldn’t want to be totally clueless :wink:

I’d be okay with that. Sending my card to Boronian now…